AnatomyLab III is a comprehensive system for visualization and information for the anatomy of the musculoskeletal system. It offers a unique 3D-view-centric architecture, instant access to structurally related information and addition of user defined 3D-Views and user-specific information. The visualization is based on a high quality offline 3D model with more than 2000 structures of bones, muscles, ligaments and cartilage.
User defined views can be created, labelled, commented and added to the build-in library of regional and structural 3D-Views. 3D-Views can be shared in a local area network and freely exchanged between AnatomyLab users.
The intuitive visual user interface allows combination and further dissection of a regional 3D-View simply by clicking preview thumbnails. All muscle data is instantly displayed on a mouse click of a muscle. By creating 3D-Views and view-specific information, AnatomyLab III turns into a personalized searchable anatomy atlas for learning, presentation and reference.
What else is in AnatomyLab III ?
- Musculoskeletal offline model with highest level of detail
- Instant display of muscle parameters: origin, insertion, nerve, action
- Extendible library of 3D-Views
- Auto-hiding labels and comment blocks can be interactively added to a 3D-View
- Semi-automatic labelling proposes names in Latin or local language optionally
- Instant access to structurally related multimedia information online
- Dynamic dictionary and search for similar 3D-Views and images
- Previewing of saved views and visual combination and dismantling of 3D model views
- Simultaneous display of different views for structural and functional comparison
- Online hyperlinks for Wikipedia, Google images, YouTube and MeSH database
- Auto-focus, auto-colouring, auto-rotation, animated view transitions, animated playing of a view list