AnatomyLab IV is a comprehensive system for visualization and information for the anatomy of the human body. It offers a unique 3D-view-centric architecture, instant access to structurally related online information, aggregation of information resources and the option to add own content and case studies. The visualization part is based on a very detailed full body model of highest quality and accuracy.
In addition to the build-in library of 3D-Views, arbitrary views into the human body can be created and added. 3D-Views which can be shared in a local area network and exchanged freely, facilitate proactive learning and can be quickly recalled while presenting or while communicating with a patient.
The intuitive visual user interface allows combination or further dissection of a sectional 3D-View simply by clicking preview thumbnails.
By creating your own 3D-Views and adding view-specific information, AnatomyLab IV becomes your user-specific searchable anatomy atlas with the information depth of the internet.
What else is in AnatomyLab IV ?
- Full body anatomy including all major body systems in high quality
- Extendible library of 3D-Views
- Auto-hiding labels and comment blocks can be interactively added to a 3D-View
- Instant access to structurally related multimedia information online
- Dynamic dictionary and search for similar 3D-Views
- Previewing of saved views and visual combination/dissection of 3D model views
- Management of structurally related bookmarks
- Simultaneous display of different views for structural and functional comparison
- Import images, label and comment it to add your own content and case studies
- 3D-Views are stored as compact files and can be freely exchanged with other users
- Online links for Wikipedia, Google images, YouTube and MeSH database
- Auto-focus, auto-colouring, auto-rotation, animated view transitions, animated playing of a view list