BoneLab 2 PX is an system for visualization and information for the anatomy of the human skeleton. It is based on a skeleton 3D Model of highest quality. The unique 3D-view-centric, visual user interface is easy to operate and customize. BoneLab 2 PX offers many features of the AnatomyLab series at a good price.
User defined views can be created, labelled, commented and added to the build-in library of regional and structural 3D-Views. 3D-Views can be shared in a local area network and can be freely exchanged between AnatomyLab users.
The intuitive visual user interface allows combination and dismantling of regional 3D-Views by clicking preview thumbnails. By creating your own 3D-Views and adding view-specific information, BoneLab 2 PX turns into your personalized system for learning presentation and reference.
What else is in BoneLab 2 PX ?
- Extendible library of 3D-Views
- Instant access to structurally related multimedia information online
- Auto-hiding labels and text blocks can be interactively added to a 3D-View Semi-automatic labelling proposes names in Latin or local language optionally
- Dynamic dictionary and search for similar 3D-Views
- Previewing of saved 3D-views and visual combination and dissection of views
- Simultaneous display of different views for structural and functional comparison
- Import images, label and comment it to add your own content and case studies
- 3D-Views are stored as compact files and can be freely exchanged with other users
- Online links for Wikipedia, Google images, YouTube and MeSH database
- Auto-focus, auto-colouring, auto-rotation, animated view transitions, animated playing of a view list